Sunday 27 March 2011

UFC Results - Challenger Three

Match 1 - We start tonight with the Heavyweight Division... Phil goes with Gabrial Gonzalo... while i go with Cheick Kongo!!! And this one was a real good brawl from the start with a load of good reversals... i tried an early submission... but that didn't work... Phil ended up on top and dominated on floor... but some how i was able to get back to my feet and get some big kicks and rights in... but Phil ended up taking me to the mat and eventually made me tap!!! In the 1st Round with 4.15 on the clock... the winner by Submission... Phil Wislon!!! (0-1)

Match 2 - The light heavy match is up next... Phil goes with the axe murderer Wanderlia Silva... while i go with my secret weapon Dan Henderson!!! It started out a good brawl on the feet... we both hit several slams... anyway the match came to an end when Hendo got back to his feet and started delivering those over the top rights again... and it wasn't long till the axe muderer was on his back with Hendo punching his lights out!!! In the 1st Round with 3.17 on the clock... the winner by TKO... Artemis Beartrappe!!! (1-1)

Match 3 - Middleweight affair next... Phil picks Hendo... and i go with Anderson Silva... and Phil really did destroy me from the start... i managed to get one good kick in... and then it wasn't long until im on my back... i had to fight so that Phil didn't get in the mount position... but eventually he slipped through and pounded me till the referee stopped it!!! In the 1st Round with 4.33 on the clock... the winner by TKO... Phil Wilson!!! (1-2)

Match 4 - Right the next match up we will see is between BJ Penn against Diego Sanchez... and once again i was dominated on the floor again by Phil... i finally managed to get back up again only for Phil to knock me straight down on my ass again and got on top of me and pounded the shit out of me!!! In the 1st Round with 4.04 on the clock... the winner by TKO... Phil Wilson!!! (1-3)

Match 5 - The final match will see Phil picking Hermes Franca against Gray Maynard... This one was a great brawl... and as usual Phil took me down... i finally got up and maaged to take him down... but out of no where i get lockd into an arm trangle... and i tap... AGAIN!!! In the 1st Round with 4.15 on the clock... the winner by Submission... Phil Wilson!!! (1-4)

No comments:

Post a Comment