Wednesday 3 November 2010

SVR2011 Results - Challenger One

Match 1 - First up is the one on one match... Natalie decided to choose Sheamus... the only wrestler i really wanted to be as it’s his SVR debut... but i decided myself to get a bit of revenge by picking one of Natalie’s favourites in the way of Y2J Chris Jericho!!! And to make the match more interested I decided to allow Natalie to have a manager... in this case I chose to pick her Hornswoggle!!! Well the match started off well but only realised after a while if you use a special and slide out of the ring you lose some momentum... anyway good match very back and forward... Jericho kept taking out the referee and kept bring weapons into the ring but it never seemed to work out... Sheamus took the advantage at the end... but i was able stunt Natalie by hitting Sheamus with a small package out of no were and pick up the victory... and therefore the first victory in the challenge goes to me!!! (1-0)

Match 2 – Next up is the Extreme Rules match... Natalie once again chooses first and decides to go with The Miz because he is awesome... while I went for CM Punk... because he’s better than you!!! I got the luck of the draw when CM Punk attacks The Miz before the start of the match… but it soon becomes even when Randy Orton interferes in the match and RKO’s me… what a bastard!!! After getting back to my feet I controlled the match from start to finish… even got time between kicking the holy crap out of The Miz to set a table up and light it on fire!!! Never actually got to put him through the table but picked up the victory after hitting the GTS!!! Make that two out of two so far!!! (2-0)

Match 3 – Next stipulation match is the Ladder match… Natalie goes for master of the ladder match “The Heartbreak Kid” Shawn Michaels… I countered that by picking the "The Cerebral Assassin" Triple H… this should be a cracker between these two founders of DX… and well if you don’t like the sound of this match I have two words for you… SUCK IT!!! Once again I controlled the match early on and even hit a Pedigree early on… I then decided it would be funny to filled ring with loads of weapons… most of which were ladders… I think I counted four… it was pure carnage… after a few attempts by both of us I managed to get the briefcase down and win the match… it also kind of helped the fact that there was so much weapons in the ring it was hard to move… that was tactical!!! Anyway I’m three from three now!!! (3-0)

Match 4 – Next match is the Hell in the Cell… and Natalie picked the obvious choice The Undertaker… I myself would counter that with John Cena… and for once it was actually an even match… it was real good back and forth action with both of us using the hell in the cell alot… the match lasted a good while but it was John Cena that picked up the win after hitting the 5 Knuckle Shuffle before finishing him off with the Attitude Adjuster to claim the one… two… three!!! Shame none of the action spilled outside the cage… anyway four from four… can I claim the clean sweep??? (4-0)

Match 5 – Final match of the evening is the Elimination Chamber… Natalie picks “The Rated R Superstar” Edge… while I went for the “All American American American American” Jack Swagger!!! Shame you can’t have the Swagger Soaring Eagle… because that would really be cool!!! The other members are R Truth, Cody Rhodes, Ted Dibiase, Drew McIntyre! Computers start off in the ring before Jack Swagger enters and dominates from start to finish… I eliminate wrestler by wrestler until it’s between Swagger and Edge… before making him tap like a little pussy… good match… and love the fact that the breaking glass of the cells is back in the game… another win for me… is that five??? (5-0)

No comments:

Post a Comment