Saturday 6 November 2010

SVR2011 Results - Challenger Two

Match 1 - Tonight once again we start off with the one on one match… Tony went for the “All American American” Jack Swagger… I myself went for CM Punk… so far I’m undefeated with CM Punk so I’m looking to keep this streak alive… and well it was touch and go… it was a really close fight… and it was a reversal master class… it seemed like it was a race to see who could hit their finisher first and it was the GTS that sealed the victory… and I start as I mean to go on… with another victory!!! (1-0)

Match 2 – The extreme rules match is up next and Tony went for John Cena… always a great pick in these games… so I countered that with “The Rated R Superstar“ Edge… so it would be a great battle between these two rivals and it started off excellently for me when Edge attacks John Cena from behind before the match even starts allowing me to hit the Spear early on but no lucky with the cover!!! As things looked like they were going all my way Rey Mysterio decides to help Tony… why does it that every time I do an extreme Rules match someone tries and screws me!!! It was a great battle… we got to see tables, ladders, chairs, kendo sticks, steel steps… all the hardcore action you can expect in a brilliant extreme rules match… we even got to see John Cena hit his Proto–Bomb through the announcer’s table… the match looked over as Edge went for the pin… but that git Rey broke the pin… and after rolling out of the ring he threw me in and John Cena was able to collect the three count… Rey you have made an enemy of me… but it was a good match over all!!! (1-1)

Match 3 – It’s time for the ladder match… Tony goes for “The Viper” Randy Orton… I went for the man that this match most suits… John Morrison… and what a brutal match this was… shit loads of weapons… ridiculous highflying moves; like the starship pain, springboard shooting star press to the outside and a cross body from the top of the ladder!!! And there were ladders everywhere… and they were used in every single way possible from running up them, to using them as weapons… but it was Tony who used it correctly and climbed up to collect the briefcase… what a close match this was… and it’s not looking good for me as Tony needs one more victory to win the night!!! (1-2)

Match 4 – “The devils playground” is up next… aka hell in a cell… and Tony goes straight for the “Irish Curse” Sheamus (a wrestler who I still haven’t got round to being)…. I counter that by picking Triple H to see if I could get a little revenge for the attack Sheamus game him in real life… the match didn’t last long in the ring it went straight to the outside… the hell in the cell was used on several occasions… Tony was able to hit his finisher early on… it looked like it was going to break the cell… but no luck… the match continued for several minutes both of us trying to break the cell... but it was eventually Triple H that was able to slam Sheamus through the cell before hitting a pedigree… but unfortunately there was no pin because we were not in the ring… the brawl ended up on top of the cell… however it didn’t last long because Sheamus got thrown of the cell through the announcer’s table (just like the Mankind and Undertaker match)… and if that wasn’t enough punishment for Sheamus he went for more and this time he ended up getting up through the centre of the cell sending him straight to the ring… and the match was over moments later when Triple H hits another pedigree and collects the three count!!! Another close match… anyone could have won… but it was me and we are now level… and the winner of the match will be the winner of the night… so it’s all to play for!!! (2-2)

Match 5 – Final match of the evening is the Elimination Chamber… Tony went for Y2J Chris Jericho… great choice… and I went for Drew McIntyre… the computers were chosen as R Truth (who I hate!), JTG, Christian, and MVP!!! And to my surprise Drew started of match against R Truth which I loved giving him a kicking… Drew was able to eliminate JTG and MVP before Y2J entered… the remaining wrestlers entered and it ended up being Y2J and Drew as the final two…. The match ended with Y2J getting the Future Shock hit on him on the steel structure of the Elimination Chamber!!! Really good match… with loads of reversals once again… and somehow I managed to finish tonight walking away the winner!!! (3-2)

No comments:

Post a Comment