Wednesday 29 December 2010

Halo Reach Results - Challenger Four

Match 1 - Its been a while but tonight we start once again with Classic Slayer... and tonight it will take place in the cage… I build up a great lead to start off with… but Daniel started to get a few kills in… but when time ran out I collected the win with a score of 18 – 4… and I would like to thank the sword for doing most of the damage!!! (1-0)

Match 2 – Next up is Crazy King... and Powerhouse is the chosen area… if this was a battle of kills Daniel would of done brilliant… Daniel built up a small lead thanks to a double kill… and this seemed to happen quiet a lot… I think I can remember at least five different occasions… but my experience began to show and was able to use my knowledge of the maps to get to the arenas first and defend then… another victory with a score of 133 – 14!!! Daniel is the first person to stop me reaching the score limit!!! (2-0)

Match 3 – Headhunter is next... In Sword Base… manage to kill Daniel early on and cash in the skull… but it then began to be a struggle to find each other… and when we did the kill didn’t mean a skull… within the last few minutes Daniel was able to kill me with a head shot and collect the skull and cash it in… within the last few minutes I managed to kill Daniel and was convinced I got a head shot… but no… and the time runs out and we have a draw and the points are shared as is the score of 1 – 1!!! (2½-½)

Match 4 – The 3 pad territories is up… Zealot is the choice of area… and started off rather even… but after Daniel got in his stride he started to kill me while I got to his bases… and it was all my fault for bring the sword into game… Daniel built his score up… but as I started to get back into the game Daniel collected enough points for game over… Daniel wins with the best score against me which was 300 - 269!!! (2½-1½)

Match 5 – Finally... tonight we end with Odd Ball... Pinnacle is chosen… and this wasn’t even close… dominated from start to finish… Daniel was able to hold the odd ball for 3 seconds… but from that point I dominated… I was able to get several kills with the odd ball… best one was when Daniel was running past me while I hid and smashed him with the odd ball… that was funny!!! Anyway I ended up winning this one with a score 150 – 3… the worst score so far!!! (3½-1½)

No comments:

Post a Comment