Tuesday 7 December 2010

Halo Reach Results - Challenger Two

Match 1 - First up was the Classic Slayer match… this time it was set in reflection… match started off rather even… but as soon as I built a small lead up Tony started to run away… time ran out before either was wear able to reach the set score but I manage to walk away with the victory with a kill count of 9 – 3!!! (1-0)

Match 2 – The second match is Crazy King and we are in Power House this time… once again the match started off close… but then the lead seemed to get larger and larger… it was only a matter of time before I won… and it didn’t help that Tony managed to get lost at one point… another victory in the bag for me with a score of 150 - 39!!! (2-0)

Match 3 – The third match of the evening is the Head Hunter… and we head to Forge Cage… and what a rather boring match this was… after killing Tony and knocking him off the side he realised that the skull would disappear if he kept doing the running and jumping off the edge technique… kill the crack or what!!! So it happened time after time… I managed to kill him a couple of times but I lost the skull off the side… I think he was just glad for half a point and the score ended 0 – 0!!! (2½-½)

Match 4 – The 3 pad territories is up next… and it starts off a close on… each of us taking an area at a time… but I seemed to be catching him as soon as he takes the area… this pattern seemed to continue for several minutes until the victory was mine at 300 – 154!!! (3½-½)

Match 5 – The final match is Odd Ball… and we start off battling for the skull… but after several kills it seems like Tony doesn’t care as he stands back and shoots at long range at me as I hid… the time ran out as I held onto the skull the longest with a score of 150 – 14… nearly a clean sweep!!! (4½-½)

No comments:

Post a Comment