Saturday 22 January 2011

FIFA 2001 Results - Challenger Four

Match 1 - First match Bethany goes with Liverpool in the Barclays Premiership… this is unknown territory for me because I’m usually always Liverpool… so this match I decide on West Ham… and what a way to start the match with a comedy goal… Reina took Behrami out and ball rolled in net… I felt a bit bad about that goal… and it made it worse when Charlton Cole slide in at the keeper after making a bad back pass and was able to collect the second goal… I had so many changes but Beth was really good at passing and at some points it was hard to get the ball off her… the match ended two nil… but because of the handicap rating Beth gets a draw with a score of two each!!! (½-½)

Match 2 – Up next Beth chooses Bundesliga League because of the nice colours… Bethany decides on Bayern Munich… and I go with Schalke 04… and this match was nothing like the last match… Beth played well once again… but her keeper could do nothing… Huntelaar was the shining light in this match… his run and great pass allowed Farfan to score with a tap in… he set another one with the same style play setting up Raul this time… Huntelaar got on the score sheet himself after Raul’s shoot was saved only for it to fall at his feet and slot it in the net!!! And that wasn’t it… I managed to scrape another one in injury time after Butt messed up allowing Huntelaar to score his second… the match ended four nil… but with the handicap it was four two… Beth did well… but I really seemed to play well with Schalke04!!! (1½-½)

Match 3 – The next league chosen is the SPL… Beth’s choice is Celtic… while I go for Hearts… I decided against the inventible brawl that would have gone down if I had chosen Rangers… and I tell you what I was a lucky boy to leave with half a point… if it wasn’t because of Beth running the ball in the back of the net twice I would of lost… and in the dying seconds of the game I thought I had it won…. But I was offside… and it must have been millimetres!!! Final score was two nil… but Beth ended up leaving with a two each draw!!! (2-1)

Match 4 – Next we are going with Spanish Liga… Beth goes with Barcelona… I decide on Real Madrid… and it didn’t start off well for Beth when she back healed the ball into her own net… mind you it was very skilful… maybe up there for goal of the month!!! But the rest of the match became the KaKa show… three well taken goals by the Brazilian magician… Beth got the chance of a late consulation goal after I brought her down in the penalty area… but she managed to sky rocket it… the match ended 4 nil… so the score ends four two!!! (3-1)

Match 5 – The final match tonight will take place in the Portuguese league… Beth decides on Benfica… while I go with Braga… and this was a killing… and it was all down to ex Newcastle midfielder Hugo Viana… he just destroyed the other team with four super goals… Beth never had a chance in this match… she even passed the controller to my Dad and Nat at one stage… she did really well all over… but managed to lose this one 5-0… so that’s 5-2 with the advantage added on!!! (4-1)

No comments:

Post a Comment