Sunday 9 January 2011

FIFA 2011 Results - Challenger Two

Match 1 - Well tonight Sheep starts of by picking the MLS… he goes for LA Galaxy… I decide on NY Red Bulls all because they have that French twat Henry!!! And well he was hopeless the whole game!!! That’s Henry not Sheep… Sheep started off on fire in this match… and had two great goals by half time with Buddle and Donavon getting on the score sheet… Sheep continued the second half like he finished the first but was unable to score… I myself got a consolation goal in the ninetieth minutes with the ex-Aston Villa Striker Angel getting on the score sheet!!! (0-1)

Match 2 – Next match is the German Bundesliga League… Sheep goes with Wolfsberg… well I decide on Bayern Munich… the match started off well for me when I managed to score a sloppy goal with Klose… was very lucky to be in the lead… but soon after Dzeko scored a great goal after being put through by Grafite… but I managed to score right back with a great goal by Schweinsteiger after being set up by Ribery!!! With the victory basically in the bag I manage to pass the ball out to Dzeko from my keeper… and we slots it away… the game played out for a draw… but I thought I had him!!!( ½-1½)

Match 3 – Next up is the Serie A… and in a repeat from the match against Nat… Sheep picks Inter
And once again I chose AC Milan!!! And this match start out with a nasty tackle… and it didn’t start there… but before the violence started Pandav scored a great goal after being put through by Etto’o and went into half time in the lead!!! And as the match begin for the second half I managed to lose two players to red cards with in a couple of minutes… the match was over from that point… but that didn’t stop Sheep scoring two mores against me… I had no chance when I went down to nine men… but it was a close game before that… and I did save a penalty which was fun!!!
(½-2½)

Match 4 – Well Sheep is assured of at least a draw and the selects the French Liga 1… and goes for Lyon while I go with Marseille… and it was a tight game… my keeper was on fire… Sheep should of scored on so many occasions… but the keepers and defenders where there to save the day… and when the final whistle went I thought I was a lucky son of a bitch… Sheep should have had that one!!! (1-3)

Match 5 – Final match is a match in the Premier League against our two teams... Sheep picks Spurs… and me the Pool!!! And the match started badly for me when Skrtel took out Van Der Vaart in the penalty area… the referee awarded a penalty and Van Der Vaart slotted it away… Van Der Vaart scored once gain after being put through by Lennon… and a bit of day cha vou happened when Skrtel once again took Van Der Vaart out and he slotted home another penalty…. Mr Liverpool scored one back for Liverpool with a thunderous striker from outside the box… and after Defoe was subbed off after getting injured in a tackle Pavlyuchenko came on and made his mark in the game after several minutes after Reina parried a shot from Lennon only for it to land at the feet of Pavlyuchenko to slot it in…. Spurs went in at half time with a 4 – 1 lead… and in the second half they scored their fifth once again Van Der Vaart scored after a through ball by Pavlyuchenko!!! The match got worse for me when big JC got booked… and then moments later received his second yellow and was sent for an early shower… the best thing in this match for me when the referee called time on the game… Sheep was on fire with Spurs… some might say unstoppable!!! (1-4)

No comments:

Post a Comment