Tuesday 11 January 2011

FIFA 2001 Results - Challenger Three

Match 1 - First match tonight will take place in the German Bundesliga… Daniel goes with Bayern Munich… while this time I decide on Bayern Leverkusen… the match could not of started off worse for me when Gomez ran in front of the keeper as he kicked the ball out of hands and it hit Gomez who was able to control it and score… what a suckie goal… and it got worse for me as the half time whistle as about to go Gomez was able to set up Klose who slotted the ball home for a two nil lead at half time!!! Second half I came back into the game after a great corner in from Barnetta Big Sami was able to header it in… one goal behind I pressed on but I wasn’t able to get the equaliser… the match ended 2-1!!! (0-1)

Match 2 – The second match tonight is in the MLS… Dan goes with the New York Red Bulls… while I go with LA Galaxy… Daniel really controlled this match from start to finish… but I was able to stop so many attempts on goal… with some great tackles… but when I thought the draw was in the bad Lindpere made a great run and scored a cracker after getting passed about four players… with the goal coming in the 85th minute there wasn’t much I could do and lost 1-0… a late goal which screwed me over!!!(0-2)

Match 3 – Next match was the one I was expecting first… and I thought correctly when Daniel picks Arsenal… and as predictable as I am I go with Liverpool once again!!! This match wasn’t even close… Daniel scored some great goals with Fabegras Arshavin Walcott and Van Persie!!! There was nothing I could do with the speed and passing… and I was lucky to escape with a four nil loss!!!(0-3)

Match 4 – Next match will be in the Spanish League and once again I will be Real Madrid as Daniel choose Barcelona first… it was a rather tight game but after two good goals by Messi and Villa… Daniel deserved the win and is on his way to being the first person to white wash me!!!(0-4)

Match 5 – So the final match tonight will take place in the Italian Serie A… and once again the challenger chooses Inter Milan… but instead of going for my usual I went for Roma a very strong defensive team… and basically I played the most defensive tactics I could and run out the match for a nil nil draw… Daniel had load of chances but my defence made it hard for him… and my keeper was on fire as well!!! Anyway I was saved from being white washed with the well-earned draw… and well done to Daniel for being the second person to defeat me in the Artemis Beartrappe Challenge!!! (½-4½)

No comments:

Post a Comment