Monday 31 January 2011

FIFA 2001 Results - Challenger Seven

Match 1 - Tonight we start off with Serie A… Scroney goes with Roma… which screws my plans up… so I end up going with Inter Milan… and it is a sloppy goal that starts me off tonight… Milto scored after a mess up in defence and by the goal keeper… I made things hard for myself by getting my keeper sent off after a silly challenge… but I ended up securing the victory after Ettoo slotted home a great header!!! (1-0)

Match 2 – The next match was in the German League between Hamberger and Schalke 04… rather boring match… should of lost… game ended nil nil and the point was shared!!! (1½-½)

Match 3 – The next match will be in the Premier League… Scroney goes with Manchester United… while I went with the Pool!!! It was a great match… a lot of attacking and a great match to watch… the only goal in the match was when Carroll headed home a corner from Suárez… the match got worse for United when Vidic was sent off… nothing new there for Vidic… he really is used to getting sent off against Liverpool… one goal was all I needed to collect this point!!! (2½-½)

Match 4 – The French Liga is next Lyon versus Bordeaux!!! Scroney was able to go one up after a great header… but I was able to get one back after his keeper made a mistake… a penalty was missed… but the decisive moment of the match was when I foolish brought my keeper out and Pjanic was able to take it off him and smash it into the back of the net… Scroney was able to hold on for the victory!!! (2½-1½)

Match 5 – The final match tonight will be in the Spanish League… and if Scroney is able to pick up the victory he will secure the draw for the evening… and he picks Real Madrid… I go for city rivals Athletico…And it starts off greatly for me after I scored a great goal with Forlan after being but through by Augero… but the lead did not last long as Ozil turned several defenders before slotting the ball into the back of the net with a great goal… neither of us were able to get a second goal… and the match ends in a draw… meaning I scrap through with the victory for the entire night!!! (3-2)

No comments:

Post a Comment