Sunday 30 January 2011

FIFA 2001 Results - Challenger Six

Match 1 - Mark starts of his first ever challenge by picking the scumbags Shitchester… I mean Manchester United… while I go with Liverpool… and it’s a great start to the challenge for Mark as he scored with Berbetov early on after Rooney’s shot was parried by Reina… I had the chance to equalise but Gerrard messed up a penalty… Mark wins this one with a one nil victory!!! (0-1)

Match 2 – Up next is the Spanish League with a match between Real Madrid and Barcelona… it started off poorly for me once again when Ronaldo had a chance to score after my keepers mistake… but it should have been stopped by my defender… and it got worse for me when Mark went on a great run and scored a cracking goal with Ronaldo for his second… that was the end of the scoring but I never seemed like I was going to score!!! (0-2)

Match 3 – Serie A is next and Mark goes with Inter… I end up going with Roma this time after the success of being them against Daniel… and I started off great when Adriano scored a great header… but that didn’t last and in the second half Cambessio scored after my keeper parried the ball straight to him… I held out for the draw… but I seem to be playing a better than I was at the start of the challenge!!! (½-2½)

Match 4 – German League is chosen next by Mark and as usual the challenger goes with Bayern Munich… I’m going to stick with Schalke 04… and that pays off… three great goals by Huntalaar… Fanfam and Raul secure the victory and gives me a fighting chance of drawing tonight’s challenge!!! (1½-2½)

Match 5 – The final match tonight will be in the Turkish League… and it should be a cracker between these two rivals… Mark goes with Galatasary… while I go with Fenerbahce… and I had a great start when a player on loan from the blue shit scores a great header from a corner… but that didn’t last long… mark manages to use two ex pool players against me when Baros headed in a Kewell corner… and that ended all hopes of a come back and drawing the evening… well done to Mark… he was a great challenger!!! (2-3)

No comments:

Post a Comment