Tuesday 25 January 2011

FIFA 2001 Results - Challenger Five

Match 1 - Tony started the night of with Serie A… T goes with Inter while I go with AC… and I started off poorly after I concede a silly goal after throwing the ball out with my keeper right to Milto’s head who heads it straight into the back of the net… the keeper had no chance!!! But I was able to get an equalise moments after that goal after Pato set up Ibrahimovic who slooted it in the back of the net!!! With the score level at half time… Tony came out the fasted from the break and it was Eto’os great cross that set Milto up to score… it was a really great pass as it took keeper out of game!!! Looking like defeat was likely I managed to score a wonder goal with Seedoff it was a real screamed… the final whistle went moments later and I was lucky to leave with a two each draw!!! (½-½)

Match 2 – The second match was in the Mexican League… and the only reason T picked this was so that I would struggle to say them… well I get away with it hear because I only have to type it… so Tony was Guadalajara… while myself Pachuca!!! It was a rather disappointment… I was real dirt all the way through and even got someone sent off… but unfortunately for T he scored an own goal which ended up securing the victory for me with a one nil victory!!! (1½-½)

Match 3 – The MLS is up next… and the usual teams weren’t picked… Tony went for Columbus Crew… while I went for Chicago Fire because I wasn’t too sure if Freddie Ljungberg played for them or Celtic… but it turns out he still does in this game… and well he was the MVP… he scored a great hat trick after several one twos set him up… he could not be stopped!!! Anyway final score was 3 nil and another victory to myself!!! (2½-½)

Match 4 – Another different League gets choosen next and it should be a cracker in the Russian League between CSKA Moskva and Zenit… it was a really entertaining game… but it ended nil nil… but I thought I had it in injury time when T had to pull out a cracker of a save from Danny’s freekick!!! (3-1)

Match 5 – The final League tonight is also a new one for the challenge and we head to the Korean League… and another funny namer one… Tony goes with Pohang Steelers… while I go with FC Seoul… it wasn’t really the team names more like the players… players like Go Yo Han and Han Tae You getting on the score sheet… the final score was two nil in my favour… and victory for the night is mine!!! (4-1)

No comments:

Post a Comment